Our dojo prioritizes safety, and we are going to continue to exercise caution at our clubs.
Masking will continue for all spectators and participants until April 21st, 2022.
At our Listowel dojo, we will be limiting spectators to 1 per family. We will maintain smaller class sizes and masks are welcome and optional. We will be following protocols recommended by Ontario and will update as necessary.
We appreciate you adhering to these policies.
• We ask that all people entering and leaving the facility use the hand sanitizer provided.
• DO NOT come to class sick! If you or a household member are sick please stay home. You are welcome to pick up an extra class the following week and if you miss more than one week we will find a time to give you a private lesson to help you catch up. Let's help keep each other healthy!
• We ask all students to come in their karate uniform. Washrooms and change rooms are open.
• Spectators and students are welcome to wear a face mask/covering in the dojo. This can be a face mask, a shield, or karate headgear with facemask.
• Please arrive 5 minutes before class, no sooner, as we have to make sure the previous class is dismissed.
We offer classes Monday to Friday at our home dojo in Listowel.
With a focus on high-energy group classes and private lessons, we are looking forward to having students back in the dojo.
Group classes have begun!
You can register throughout the year for our karate programs!
Our one night a week program in Tavistock has started.
There are 4 sessions throughout the season, which runs from September to June.
190 Mitchell Road South, Listowel, North Perth, Ontario N4W, Canada
Copyright © 2020-2022 Promar Karate - All Rights Reserved.