We offer classes Monday to Friday at our home dojo in Listowel.
With a focus on small group classes and private lessons we are looking forward to having students back in the dojo.
Through August we will be having trial lessons, private lessons, and registration.
Group classes will begin in September.
Classes in Tavistock begin on Tuesday, September 8th.
Students are welcome to join us back in the dojo at the Tavistock Memorial Hall at the beginning of September.
These safety guidelines allow us to follow the Government recommendations to enable karate schools re-open in Ontario. We know our members value the importance of having a sharp mind and a healthy body. Please follow the guidelines listed below so we can all stay healthy and strong together.
• Everyone who enters the facility will be screened by a staff member.
• We ask that all people entering and leaving the facility use the hand sanitizer provided.
• We ask all students to come in their karate uniform. The change rooms will be closed. Washrooms will be open.
• Spectators and students are always required to wear a face mask/coverings in the dojo. This can be a face mask, a shield, or karate headgear with facemask. **We are are waiting for more information via the school announcements and government in order to know if active students may training without a face covering.***
• Please arrive 5 minutes before class, no sooner, as we have to make sure the previous class is dismissed.
All instructors, students, and spectators need to answer these questions before entering the dojo:
• Do you have a fever, cough, or feel ill?
• Have you had contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
• Have you had close physical contact with a person who is either; sick with a new cough or fever in the past 14 days OR has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
• Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?